View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 04:55 PM   #7
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935

With all due respect Rich I would think that although the actual changeover happened quickly the knowledge that this was going to happen was not an overnight decision. Therefore upper management appears to have completely missed the boat in preparing for that changeover.
Although such a move will further affect all Customer Service, the opinion of many is that it was seriously lacking before this took place, that is not only my assessment but that of many Montana owners I have spoken to, most of which are not members of the MOC.

Try to view this from the perspective of the 80% or more Montana owners who have never attended a national rally, who are not a member of the MOC and therefore do not benefit from the knowledge of it's members, but without question encounter the same problems we do.

Those folks normally start with their dealer, if the dealer is unresponsive/uncaring, they may then make a call to Customer Service, often they will be told "oh we have never encountered that problem before" and many other statements to avoid accepting responsibility for their product, this from both dealers and Keystone. If these same folks don't have a really good dealer who is willing to go to bat for them, they are lost in a void like the Bermuda Triangle and are helpless to get anything done.

I don't expect any help from any members of the MOC, I have started a process and I will continue that process as if I did not know anyone's name that is in "management" that could assist me. By doing so I will darn well put Keystone's Customer Service to the test. I have not asked for a commitment from Keystone to repair my roof at this point, I am asking only it be assessed by the local dealer and that I be given the consideration of communicating with the person who determined my roof was "just fine" and was not a warrantable issue. I have put myself alongside the "other" 80% of owners, however unlike some I will not be fed garbage as to why my roof looks the way it does and it will be "just fine".

Jim I sure hope the promised call gets made and after this ridiculous length of time you get your answers and parts. Now I will also have one of those adult beverages.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote