View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #19
08UltraRider
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10763
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dpam

Tim,

We bought our 3150 RL in Kelowna, BC (before you I believe), and when I took our monty to Guarantee they gave me a "cold shoulder" and then 3 weeks later made the minor warranty repairs, plus replaced the power inverter. During the time they had my trailer I found they did a very poor job communicating, so stay on top of them. Months later while in Vegas I was checking fuses and noticed they cracked the fuse/breaker box, which Keystone replaced. Also, some of the repairs they did had to be redone by Keystone in Goshen. I'm not saying they wouldn't fix your slide problem, but for your peace of mind make sure you do a thorough inspection of the work before you leave Guarantee with your trailer.

All the best.
Yes you did buy yours before me... I picked ours up at the same dealer on June 1st of this year and by coincidense Guarantee RV has it like you did...

I agree they lack the communications skills because they didn't call me.... I called them for info when they were going to get my trailer in....

They said they should hear back by early in the week.... I know I'll have to call them to find out...

And when it rains it pours.... the DW's daily driver a GMC Jimmy just blew most of the coolant out as she was coming home from work yesterday... But that's another story I think I'll post as a pay it forward to the others here on MOC...

Take care...
08UltraRider is offline   Reply With Quote