Thread: Kitchen faucet
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 10:09 AM   #4
Ronnelly
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #794
When we travel the faucet twists around and ends up kinking the waterline. I try to put something in the sink to keep the faucet from turning. If it does kink, we just twist the faucet in circular motion and we have water again.Can't remember which way if it is clockwise or counter clockwise. You can look underneath the sink and see if you are turning it the right direction to unkink the water line. Somehow it gets kinked when traveling.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Blord

I just came back from a 2000 miles jaunt in a new 3500RL. I had problems with the kitchen faucet either air locking or pressure locking. If I turned the faucet on too quickly -OR- on full the system would start thumping, the water from the faucet turned on/off, and then it would lock up so there was no water at all. To get water flowing again I had to turn off the water supply and open another faucet to remove the pressure. Then I could use the kitchen faucet up to about 1/2 of full flow.

I thought maybe I had something stuck in the water line at the faucet so I took it apart. There was nothing in the line but I did find there is a valve in the hose that goes to the faucet output (hand wand). I am assuming this is an anti siphon valve.

There was another new Montana in the campground and they are having the same problem. Is this common and is there a simple fix?
Ronnelly is offline   Reply With Quote