View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 09:51 PM   #10
rohrmann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
I may just do a 'delete' on that so called disconnect. About all it does is shut down the 12VDC lights, fridge and probably the HW heater and furnace on gas while not plugged in 120VAC. I have a good shut off I need to install for the battery that makes more sense. That one will cut all 12VDC power.

I'll do a search for a resetable breaker tho all I've seen are a couple connector posts then wiring off to the distribution center. But with that said, really havn't looked specifically for that breaker

I'm thinking what you are seeing and calling connector posts is probably one of the 12 volt breakers. From the battery(ies), there still should be a breaker going to the main panel in the rig. This is a photo of one of the breakers I'm thinking you are seeing. On these rigs that have hydraulic, the second breaker will be in the position of the larger black breaker, which you say doesn't exist on your rig, but you should have one like what is shown with the red insulating cover in the photo. If that fails, that could cause a lack of 12 volts going from the battery to the panel and also backwards for the battery to get charged from the converter at the main panel
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	80 amp pump breaker.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	4617  
Attached Images

rohrmann is online now   Reply With Quote