View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #18
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
We have been fulltime at 25,000 plus miles in the last 2 years in or 07 3400rl. Replaced the tires and Tireco reimbursed the money, all the other things I have found on the unit are to minor to mention or we have had no problem at all. Even a stick house that doesn't move requires maintenance.

I have met many Montana owners during our travels as well as sob owners. By far the Montana owners have been very satisfied with their units and have experienced no problems, it appears that is true with most brands that are on the road. What the Montana has over most units it has a lot more bang for the buck and keystone has a reputation industry wide of standing behind their products. I did a 20-minute pdi on our new trailer and towed it out and have never returned for any warranty work of any sort. My dealer had the unit prep'd very well and we were very satisfied. Our dealer was 250 miles away, we stop by there each time we pass through for the free camping and to just visit with the folks there that we made friends with. Not all dealers are your enemy.
JimF is offline   Reply With Quote