Old 03-31-2008, 03:26 PM   #23
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by billhoover

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rames14

I've spent an hour or so trying to decide how to respond to this forum, or whether I should just ignore it. It is starting to get to the point of mean spirited and I hope the moderators come in and say something. Some of the people that are pointing fingers are relatively new and when you point your finger at some of the people that have helped hundreds of MOCer's with their issues, I take offense. Those people were among the first to welcome me, they were instrumental in starting and maintaining this forum and they have logged many more hours behind the wheel than I will for a while.
If this is directed at me, 'one of the new guys' and you take offense, I do appologize. I would suggest, however, that just because a guy is new to this forum has nothing to do with his knowledge of anything. I've been a member for a number of months, but choose not to post often. There is lots of information that is posted that is not exactly correct, or does not tell the whole story regarding some issues. With this forum's reputation of locking people out when disagreeing with more 'senior' members...I choose to be quiet.
You noticed that too eh! I thought it was just me....
Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote