View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 02:06 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
4 Montanas plus 1.........

The CG we are currently in has 4 Montanas, counting ours, in it. Now considering there are only about a dozen RVs here, 4 Montys comprise 25% of the rigs.
There is a 2002 2955RL, a 2004 3255RL, a 2006 3475RL and our 3485SA. Of the 3 other Monty owners, one I have not yet met and the other 2 had never heard of the MOC. The 3475RL doesn't have his puter here but will check us out when he gets home.
The 3255RL has absolutely no interest in the MOC. When I suggested getting on the MOC his question was "Why?" I tried to explain the benefits of the MOC but he still just didn't care. Oh well his loss.
Now here comes the good part, An RVer visiting a Class A next door stopped by and asked how I liked my Monty. Of course I said "I love it". He than indicated that he lived in Syracuse and he had a Montana at home and he and his wife love it as well. Turns out he bought his Monty from the same Meyer's RV that I bought my old 2955. I asked him his thoughts on Meyer's and his reaction was identical to mine. He would not deal with them again.
Anyway when I asked him about the MOC, he never heard of us but he liked the idea. I gave him my card and he said he would be joining as soon as he gets home.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote