Thread: 3400RL TV Mod
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 01:34 AM   #21
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Hmmmm. ALL of the newer rigs come with LCD's now. Why shouldn't the owners of older rigs be able to adopt the same, newer technology?? As always, even though it goes against human (manly) nature, when in doubt, read the owner's manuals. All of my research to date indicates that as long as the LCD television is allowed to warm up to room temperature prior to being turned on that there is no problem, and personally, I am not convinced that that procedure is mandatory. If there are problems that we don't know about, rather than tell us to research it, it would be more appropriate to provide links so that we can be easily educated. This same discussion has been hashed and re-hashed since the LCD's appeared on the market. We have two in the rig, temperatures in WV get to below 0 degrees (F), and I do not anticipate having any problems. Please advise as to whether I am wrong. As a disclaimer, this is not provided as a factual proof, but rather what I have discerned over the last few years, and therefore I present as my opinion only.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote