View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:23 PM   #36
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
High Country is way lighter with less insulation and construction materials are significantly different than the Montana, level up systems are different, finish's are different inside and thus the pricing reflects such. I bought the Montana my sister bought the HC Montana, she loves hers, I love mine however we use our Montana about 10 months of the year she uses hers about 2 months of the year. All RV's have their issues so one brand over another is subjective however as we are talking Montana's here we are talking same manufacturer. Comparison wise they are two different beasts designed for two different uses. 3 Season vs 4 Season and right now Florida is cold as heck, our electric fireplace is keeping our Montana toasty warm without use of the furnace, I can almost guarantee if we had the HC we would need alternative heating appliances and or use of the furnace due to the construction differences. So the question you need to ask yourself is what use are you planning, what accessories do you want/need (hydraulic leveling/slides vs not) and also what finish's you want. That should assist the decision, just remember there is a reason you can buy a HC for $15,000 to $20,000 less than a Montana... at least in Canada that is the difference....
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote