Thread: POWER CORD
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 03:18 AM   #10
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
I just got my 30 amp extension cord in the mail from CW and the pigtail adapter is on backorder.
That adapter is 69 bucks on sale and 50 amp stuff is about 4 times the price of 30 amp stuff.

Thanks for letting me know what that white basket was for in the front compartment of my new 2955 Montana. I love this site, so much great info. My big ugly 50 amp cable was hooked up for my PDI tour and when I left, the guy who gave me my tour pushed this awful thing into the basement area. In cold weather this thing is a brute to handle.
It ( cord from hell ) is the only thing negative I can think to say about this new unit and that is why I ordered all the 30 amp parts from CW. I even got a little 15 amp to 30 amp pigtail for my generator. There are more flexible types of electrical cord out there and our new Fivers should come with something a little more user friendly.

I do have a washer/dryer but all I have to do is turn off the air while we do laundry so I doubt I will haul that thing around. Take care.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote