View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #30
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw3jason View Post
It could be installed backwards. You would not be the first person that has happened to. it only flows in one direction. its easy to remove and the check valve is spring loaded. very easy to test.
There should be a flow direction arrow on the valve or at least I think there would be one right?

I suspect that the check spring is restricting flow enough to influence how much volume my 12 volt pump can put thru the line. For that reason I plan to remove the valve completely as soon as I trace out the line and find it.

In addition to that I am going to remove part of the pvc jumper line I installed and adding a hose that I can remove so the option to use city water to wash the black tank is available again. I bought the parts today to add a clear hose that I can see the water run thru and a quick coupling so it will be easy to screw it onto the port in the water supply compartment. The quick connect is a 1/2" with no check. Screwing the male part of the quick connect into the port is a lot easier than screwing on a hose fitting (it's just one of those little things). I want to be able to hook up as fast as possible when at a dump station so I don't hold up the line (just a respect thing for my fellow campers).....
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote