View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 02:54 PM   #27
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Quote:
Originally Posted by crewmember View Post
Thanks for the info about Mobile internet. We just got back from 5 weeks on the road and campgrounds from Tennessee to New Mexico and all across Texas. I would say out of 20+ campgrounds only two had anything I would even call "wifi" or internet. My Verizon phone acts as very slow hotspot. But I try and work from the road and find it all but impossible with the lousy internet. We've been looking for a solution.

We did add a Dish
with the cable connecting to RV this time and it was wonderful. Worked everywhere, was worth it. I confess, we are big TV in the evening watchers.
if you look though the post I found a solution to RV unlimited internet for 30 a month. works at my house and cell service is not very good here. I was Able to stream from all 3 TV's, using amazon fire sticks, streaming ATT TV ,Netflix, PLEX
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote