View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 09:38 AM   #18
JHenry

M.O.C. #23117
Joe and brogans424

I am with the team that was responsible for the development of the KeyTV. You are receiving some incorrect information and I am working to improve that within Keystone's customer service division. KeyTV does not "pick-up" channels nor is it responsible for finding channels. KeyTV is simply a clean way to distribute the different video content sources available to an RV owner. We pass whatever signal is being received by the roof top antenna to the television. There was an issue with the Furrion antennas that are responsible for "picking up" the signals on a dealer lot in the Carolinas, where they were located very close to the transmission towers. When this happens the amplification that is embedded in the antenna is too much and the signal is not recognizable by the tuner in the television. When you are at the dealership a good way to diagnose and get to the bottom of the issue is to locate a known good working antenna and disconnect the black wire on the back side of the KeyTV and connect the working antenna. Then rerun the auto-scan feature on your television and see how many channels you are able to pull in. If you get a satisfactory result you then know that the roof top antenna is the issue. We are working on video's to correct a lot of the information out there right now, and I hope to be able to post them on this forum by the end of the month! Safe travels.
JHenry is offline   Reply With Quote