View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #12
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Steve

As you know, we were passing through KC at the time we stopped at your dealer. Not only would they not work on the unit, they would not even LOOK at the unit. If my memory serves and believe me, it does not all the time, I believe our concern at that point was frame flex, which, yes, we did have.

I have not heard anything about re-writing the agreement with the dealers, but, I like that idea! I have always felt that there was something wrong with that, seeing that these houses of ours come with wheels.

We were burned a bit by your dealer, we were scorched by our own. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what we think of dealerships? SIGHHHHH

One would hope with the economy in the dumpster that maybe some of the dealers would figure out that service and the good word you get by giving good service would make a lot of sense to them. If I were in business, I would surely be very careful to give the best service I could, cause if you don't it is all over the internet in hours. We have seen several instances of that right here on the MOC.

If there is an up side to this silliness, it might be that some of the shadier dealers will not survive, and we are happy to report that at least one of those shady dealers in the greater Metro Detroit area has already kicked off. Did not sell Montanas, not sure they sold any Keystone products. And, we do not miss the crook.

oooo, did Carol say that?? yep she did!

I agree with Rich on this:
"I have the highest regard for all of the district Sales reps we have met and talked to. They are very knowledgeable of their product as they should be..because.. they are salespersons and their job is to sell Montana division products."

OH, and would also like to thank Rich again for tracking down the truth about the weight of the high gloss, too bad we bought our Tana before Rich, we sure are sorry we don't have that option. SIGHHHH IF there is every another unit, IF, IF, IF
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote