View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:35 AM   #15
Orion
Established Member

M.O.C. #6825

Just as a follow up on our problem - as of right now we think it is fixed. After contacting several Dealers in the Houston area, we were given a name of an Automobile repair shop - they were able to service the trailer on Monday. The owner pulled each tire, cleaned all the grease off, had to replace grease in the axles (one side was almost dry), used a 3m gasket adhesive to seal the cap back on, he advised us to let it sit for a couple hours before heading out on the road. He directed us to a Super Walmart where ofcourse we went shopping for the time. We then drove 300 hundred miles and all the caps stayed on. I did contact Dexter again, and they were pleased that we were able to find someone to fix the problem and then proceed to give me the information on sending the bill to them for reimbusrement. I have no problem with Dexter, they have helped us. And yes maybe my wife overreacted on this problem (yes its minor but could of become major) I think her concern is that if someone has alerted dealers that there could be problem and what to do, then our dealership would of fixed it in the first place. So if anyone, encounters this problem, thats the fix for it until Dexter lets us know something different.
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote