View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
08UltraRider
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10763
Plus one for Keystone

Last week I drove out a little more than 400 miles to pick up the new High Country 343RL where the PDI and orientation went well with the Dealer. Everything worked as intended and I gave it a water tight test driving home in the rain.

Well..... the next day I went to take the chill off and the furnace wouldn't ignite. My dealer was over 400 miles away so I contacted Keystone who tried to troubleshoot the problem with Atwood but no good so they gave me the names of three dealers here in Calgary to go to. As expected as soon as they found out I didn't buy it from them none would look at the trailer for a couple of months. However one of them recommended a mobile guy who I contacted and would look at it the next day but warned me that the warranty wouldn't cover service calls.

I again contacted Keystone where she asked how long I had the trailer and when she found out I took delivery just one day prior they immediately authorized the full meal deal.

The mobile guy showed up the next day and tested the suspected bad curcuit board which it was and replaced it on the spot. Took ten minutes...

I happily paid him and Keystone is reimbursing all the costs including shipping the defective curcuit board back to them...

I expected I would have some sort of problems with the Monty and if something was to go I'm glad it went right away at home...

Thank you Christy and Keystone for your excellent customer support and service!
08UltraRider is offline   Reply With Quote