View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 08:50 AM   #1
Bluegill
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6121
We’ve moved in and we’re loving it....

We made our last trip from the apartment to the trailer last night. We are very impressed with the amount of storage it has. The bad part is.... more storage = more stuff = more weight.

My hat goes off to our PDI guy at Foley. He was very informative and encouraged questions. The day didn’t quite work out as planned though. We arrived 2 hours early so we could do our own walk through.. Kick tires and that sort of thing. They were still installing the washer/dryer when we got there.
we spent about 2-1/2 hours looking at stuff. Noticed a few things they took care of immediately. After getting hooked up we drove straight to the Cat Scales to see what it weighed so I would have a Benchmark to know where I started. It was dark when we left the dealership (hated that) so I couldn’t stop at the Rest Area to take some good pictures.

Setting up... man, this thing set up so easy I was sure I forgot to do something. I couldn’t believe it. I walked around the trailer twice looking for something I missed. Piece of CAKE !!
The RV Park that we are staying in had some last minute issues before we arrived so our spot wasn’t ready for us. We stayed 3 nights up front by the office (noisy) until a better spot was available. Saturday we moved (in the rain) to the back row and finally got everything situated. I ran my heat tracing for my potable water and got it all insulated. Snow is in the forecast for next week.
We are LOVING our new camper. My bride is happy, and that’s what is important to me.

I have one small issue to get resolved.... my dryer isn’t drying. It tumbles but no heat. It is blowing cold air out of the vent to the outside. I have to make some phone calls today to see who will fix it. Sears or the RV Dealer. Not sure if they even checked it before hand.

I want to say Thank You to everyone that has helped me and listen to me for the past couple of months. I have learned SOOOOOO much from you guys, you just can’t imagine. I couldnt have done it with out you.

THANKS GUYS !!!!

Bluegill is offline   Reply With Quote