Thread: Wrong tires
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 02:23 AM   #19
chris199
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17167
Agreed. Too much "who is to blame" in our culture. A mistake was made by ordering the wrong tire. A mistake was made by putting the wrong tires on the truck. Important thing is to get it right. I've made plenty of mistakes that cost me money.

Getting into RVing again with the empty nest....a 2011 Tundra and a 19' TT....following year a 32'tt and traded for a big 8 Tundra...then 1 yr later a 2013 GMC3500....then last year the Monty. I even put new tires on one of the Tundras and the 2nd TT before trading(nice of me dont ya think)? My mistake was not going big to start...but I prefer to call it learning...by experience.

I suspect more research will be done before ordering new tires next time. I suspect every tech (or at least every mgr putting work orders together for the techs) at that Sears now has gotten the word to confirm tires to the vehicle...even if the customer ordered them. Learning all around....

I wish I would stop making mistakes that cost me money....but I suspect that will continue.
chris199 is offline   Reply With Quote