View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 12:08 PM   #46
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Bob,

I have read your postings and the responses to them from some of the great Montana owners on this forum.

Being a fairly new Montana owner (Oct. 2008) I have been very fortunate with our 3400RL and the dealer, thus far.

The advice to you seems overwhelmingly to "walk away".

My observation, not to offend nor be critical is that whatever your decision, you should communicate with Keystone only. A Keystone officer, or owner by name and title; by Certified Letter with a Return Receipt; maybe even with an attorney's eye on the letter. It seems, and I maybe wrong, you are emailing, and dealing with many and that generally is not good. The dealer, the salesman, and others have failed, that is true, but if the manufacturer did not fulfill the order that is the primary entity you should or consider dealing with to include any money back you maybe out of currently.

All this said, I would let it cool down, and move on and away from the dealer completely and put it totally in Keystone's lap.

Anyway, you also may consider in money owed you, the travelling expenses from where...Santa Paula (Oxnard area?) to San Bernadino area? That's a trip not to get product or services contracted for?

Good Luck Bob, I hope you take any of my thoughts as genuine and hope you are able to get to a satisfactory conclusion. Dennis
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote