View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 09:31 AM   #12
mmrxboss
Established Member

M.O.C. #1425
Lets see...

..Its not the house hose. Water flows great.

..Faucets are not blocked.

..Pump is off. Never have tested to see if street water will work if the pump is on.

..Have removed the drain plugs and drained the fresh tank and the coach lines. The coach lines run when the pump is on.

..Valve is in place. The valve in the hose inlet is designed to close (push out) from water pressure behind it. This keeps the water from running back out when the hose is removed or if the hose is shut off and pressure removed. It is referred to as a anti-back flow valve. This valve can be seen when you look into the hose fitting. Actually you can see the little white tip of it. If you push hard enough you can open the valve and water will shoot out.

NOTE: If you do this you stand a good chance of blowing the rubber O ring off of it's seat and possibly blowing the retaining clip out of the fitting. Watch for it! Yup, just ask me how I know this little fact. There is actually a YouTube video on this little issue. The repair if easy, just be aware.

I agree that it is a possibility I have some type of a complete pipe blockage. I have thought of trying to blow air thru the pipes from a faucet.

I would love to see a schematic of how the pump and hose lines are plumbed together as they must be since there is only one pipe run to the faucets.
mmrxboss is offline   Reply With Quote