View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 02:30 PM   #10
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Mark,

I must say that I can understand if there are issues with workmanship and broken or damaged items found during PDI but I have to agree with Joe and Jimmy and state that your comments about the other issues like storage, design function, etc. should have been carefully planned and thought out as to what you need vs. what the rig had. Throwing it back on Montana for something you should have noticed during your initial walk through before you even thought about buying it is a bit disingenuous.

We are nowhere near the norm but we measured all our cabinets for the old rig and went through the new potential rig with a fine toothed comb and measured and checked everything before we decided it was right for us and suited our needs.

The folks at Montana are probably going to ask if you bought this trailer in the middle of the night with no lights on got it home and then figured out it was not for you.

Good luck!

Les