View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 04:41 AM   #7
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
Agree with you dick, but I don't know if there is a design team...person...or what that does some of these strange "design features" in our montys...orare they "opportunities" for the new owners to correct? On our 3800re, the sofa/hidden bed is a rocking design due to no support for front legs. I added a half inch wood block under each leg, but have to remember to remove it before operating slide. Then there is the doors on the entertainment center that allow you access into where the home theater is located...one must sit on the couch and try to reach into the crack created when you open the doors. Want to really get into that area? Move the couch...or do what I did. I removed the two hinges on the left door and then added three hinges to the other side of that door and the right side door so that a bifold door is formed as an end result. Now I can reach in, remove units, and do what I want. One would have thought that the montana folks would have figured that out. John