View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 07:32 AM   #6
Ross Myers
Established Member

M.O.C. #12595
Hi Garry and Sharee.

I just thought I would touch base.
We have been travelling the USA since March 2012, mostly in a Chev HD2500 and a Montana 3100RL.
We are about to attend our first Montana Rally next week.
I believe we will be the first Aussie representatives to attend a rally and we have already been most welcomed by the MOC members we have met.
I to wish to eventually import our beloved Montana. The exercise seems to be fraught with danger in respect to Australian compliance however I am persisting and hope to succeed with the venture.
I would be interested to learn if you have a company or person to complete the conversion.
Please feel free to contact me if I can assist in any way.

Rosco & Chris
Follow us on our Blog
http://theboondockers.blogspot.com

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TheScotts

Hi everyone,

We are new here and this is our first post...we live in NEW SOUTH WALES - AUSTRALIA - and we are selling our house at the moment and want to buy a Big Sky Montana 3900FB for full time living...so would love anyone's idea's on this unit...the biggest issue we have here in Australia is the people that import and do all the modifications etc for here want like over $200,000.00 for one - which is outrageous as we also need to get the Chevvy Silverado 3500HD Dually which we see sells for around $48,000.00 in the US and over here we will have to pay around $140,000...very annoying - enough whining - we simply love this 3900FB floor plan and is what we are after in every aspect - so here's hoping our dreams will come true so any information on this design etc. would be much appreciated.
Ross Myers is offline   Reply With Quote