Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 01:17 PM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome aboard, Dick and Toni, and congratulations on the new 3475RL! That's a new model and is a real beauty!

One thing about MOC is we are not afraid to air our complaints. On the other hand, we're not very good about talking about all the good things about the Montanas and Keystone. Human nature, I guess. Montana has been the number one seller in North America for four years in a row. I could see a year or two, but four years in a row, they must be doing something right. Anyhow, you probably figured out by now I think you made the right choice going with a Montana. And if you continue to read this forum you'll find out just how much we think of Keystone and the way they stand behind the product. There have been some problems but most have been minor. And Keystone has done a good job of stepping up to the plate. Sometimes that takes awhile, but they get there. I can't say the same about the mfrs of the other brands we have owned. We're on our second Montana and if there's another FW down the road, Montana will be number one on our list.

Don't hesitate to ask question and voice opinions here. That's what this place is all about. Keep us posted as your new Montana arrives and your adventures begin.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote