View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 06:42 PM   #5
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
The new ones are very nice but my old 2000 only has 96k on the odometer and has been paid off for twelve or thirteen years. Lynwood I can relate as my truck still works pretty well. John that is my wife's worry also, new truck now and than I might want another when I retire in four years. Bill one of the guys who worked for me did that exact same thing, he was getting the oil changed at the Toyota dealership and ended up,buying a brand new one.

I might not wait four years before I buy one but I will probably wait at least until 2018 to see how the Ford is doing with their new model and I will also check out the rest of the brands. I really wish that ford would beef up the running gear and put 19.5 rims on the rig and up the GVW on the SRW to 12,500/13,500. That would be my truck, way more GVW with out going to a dually. The dually was good for 6,850/7,630 payload and 16,600/27,500 Fifthwheel tow rating, impressive to say the least. I will say I liked the long bed trucks fuel tank, 48 gallons and I think the DEF tank is now at 7.4 gallons.

Tom Marty