View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 06:01 PM   #13
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
CountryGuy and Mike

Thanks guys for the suggestions.I will take a trip up to the storage place and take pics of all that is wrong(weather permitting)And Mike as far as the frame maybe being twisted I will forward that information on to the dealer.From what I know of this dealer,from others that have been to them,they are straight shooters.I don`t believe they would just make things look pretty and cover up the real cause of the problem.I do know that this dealer is equiped to do detailed work on fiberglass and frame damage.A guy I know had his Class A broad sided with frame damage and they fixed the repair as good as new from what he said.I will also let Keystone know of my concerns as far as the twisted frame matter.Really hoping a trip back to the factory won`t be neccessary,but if that whats going to make things right then so it shall be.
As you all can imagine I am very upset over this.But i`am smart enough to know not to go ramping and raving to Keystone or the new dealer.When I give the dealer and Keystone a call Monday morning i`am hoping that they will have a tempary solution on how to bring it down to them with out the rubber roof flying off.Be it duct tape or what ever means they would suggest.Maybe roofing nails just to keep the roof from flapping in the wind.Who knows.Keystone already has on record of the bed room slide problem.keystone told me that every time I call or write that a record is kept on file.looks like my file with Keystone will be a little thicker now.
I will let every one of you know what Keystone and my dealer has to say on the matter.Wish me luck I think i`ll need a little luck this time around."Good things come to those who wait."I sure hope that saying is true.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote