View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #10
Recumbent
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10457
Your table should be fixed or replaced as is needed to make you satisfied. Items needing repair or replacing is a normal process for RVers. Our first Montana was purchased from North Gate RV owned by Billy Yates in Ringgold, GA and they were very thorough, we were well satisfied with their customer service. Once we told them when we wanted to pick up the RV they basically did full hookups and repeatedly checked everything out for several days to make sure it all worked correctly. We received a great walk-through with Alma Fountain a retired full time Montana RVer. We later had tv and stereo trouble which North Gate RV replaced with no issues. After the warranty expired I fixed a leaking drain line, replaced the power converter, and replaced the China tires with G614s, got new TrailAir pin box, and put on two new Marshall propane regulators. Also, Keystone re-streched the carpet at the fall rally. Now our current and second Montana was purchased from Lazydays of Tampa, FL. Lazydays is a large dealership selling many Montana coaches yearly. They fixed and adjusted several things on our current coach including replacing the couch, and the chair with folding stool, along with swapping out the propane regulators, pin box, and wheels/tires as part of the trade agreement. While traveling back to Tennessee this spring our power converter went our and Cullum and Maxie RV of Nashville replaced the converter through the warranty. Later we still had some issues and arranged for service during our travels at Lazydays of Tucson, AZ and they fixed a broken drawer latch under fridge, put in a new hall door to bathroom, and replaced a seal on one rear window. Later on and after some push-back from Flair Furniture I repaired one of the recliner chairs myself, and the rear window does not yet crank in properly and seal air tight. Also, there is a crack in one of the bedroom clothes closet doors. We are still under warranty, and plan to offer these issues to the tech at the fall rally and see what happens.
Recumbent is offline   Reply With Quote