View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 11:46 PM   #157
CanalesPac
Established Member

M.O.C. #21018
Splendide stackable set

We have the Splendide stackable set. In our limited experience so far, we're glad to have them. Extended stays with 2 younger children and a tween ... they're totally worth it. I'm still trying to optimize my settings on the dryer (enough dry time without going too hot).
Installation was not easy or fast. Drilling the hole in the side was a time-intensive chore for this rookie family and moving the units into their spaces was challenging for my husband and father (with a little help from me). Needless to say...there were a few unexpected scratches on the bottom of the interior cabinetry on the 1-week-old RV upon completion. Nevertheless, I'm happy overall and those scratches were covered up with Crayola colored pencils.
We have a pretty chrome vent to the outside that looks like it belongs (I hesitated when I saw chrome in the shopping bag....but it works!) To help others interested in this, we're in a 2018 High Country 362RD and the W/D are installed in the main living area cabinet/pantry (not the bedroom up front).
CanalesPac is offline   Reply With Quote