View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #10
Gkerlin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12221
Wow. and here I thought this was a unique problem. I did send an email to Keystone just a short while ago. When I spoke to the cust service lady this morning she acted all surprised and said she'd never heard that before.

Issue one is simply how do they let any dealer get away with that? Just doesn't seem right.

Second is how Keystone dissuaded me from going to an independent repair shop saying that if I did there was all this paperwork and authorizations that they'd have to do to get approval whereas if I went to a Keystone dealer it was a smooth process.

The camping world person I spoke with today to make my appointment however made it sound like it would be a week to get approvals.

We'll see what Keystone/Montana has to say.

Bingo - thanks for the suggestion but I don't think that my situation requires on site repairs. Don't get me wrong - I'd love to have someone just show up and fix it but I don't have a problem pulling it somewhere to get it fixed. I'd rather 40 miles vs 3hrs but most importantly I'd rather get it fixed properly and hopefully before the leaves are all gone.
Gkerlin is offline   Reply With Quote