View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
goin2themountains
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9063
New 'Tana is home

Real mixed bag this past weekend. Took our trade-in down, did the PDI, and hauled the new 3605RL home. To that point, absolutely fantastic. PDI went well albiet a little model specific knowledge lack on the part of the service person doing it. New Monty hauls well, although I am really, really glad I put on the Firestone airbags the weekend before PDI. Now the crumby part. I had what felt like a toothache on the way home. By the next day face was swollen, and hurt like the dickens. Got appt. with my dentist Monday, abcessed tooth. Now have gotten that cleared up, but haven't been up to taking pics, running through registration docs. for all the systems in the Montana or much of anything. Only thing I have noticed to this point, is I think I have a propane leak on the door side tank or hose. That's the only place I get a whiff of propane, and only when that tank is on. This is where buying in Albuquerque is a problem for us. I really don't want to haul the 5er back down there just to have them check for leaks, so when I am feeling better, I will soap spray what connections I can readily see for leaks, then if I still can't find it, I hope I have a few more items to tag onto a warrantee repair list. Other than that issue, so far, our new Montana is gorgeous, and we can't wait to go camping. Honest, will feel like getting out and taking a few pics in the next couple of days.
goin2themountains is offline   Reply With Quote