View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 05:38 AM   #1
therebnme
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4092
Update 3400RL PDI solutions

Wow! We are so pleasantly surprised by Keystone's service. This is a long thread, but I know several people are waiting to pick up their new ones, and hope this will be helpful. We picked up our 06 3400RL on April 6th. The major problem, for us, on the PDI was the condition of the countertops and the chairs. On the way home, we found the black tank would not dump.
Well, we returned to Foley RV on 15th for service. They could not find a black tank problem, and said everything drained the way it should. That makes us a little nervous, because we are not newbies to RVing, but we will wait to try it again.
Keystone ok'd a buffing of the counters, so that was also completed.

The dealer didn't think anything would be done about the chairs, but I called Keystone anyway. I was given the number for Flair, who is the manufacturer. I called, and was asked to email photos for the chairs. I emailed those Sunday night. At about 7:30 am this morning I received a call from Mark from Flair, and Brandon from Keystone. They informed us that we had the old style chairs. They have been changed since those came out. Flair will be making two new chairs for us, and they will be sent to Keystone, then to the dealer for us to pick up.

I have to admit that we were so gratified. There are so many horror stories out there. However, I started reading this forum when we first started to consider Montanas. We want to tell all of you how much we appreciate your expertise, and willingness to share information. This is a huge purchase for us, since we will be fulltiming this year. (yea, class of 2006) There is so much heart on this forum. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you on our travels, or at Quartzite in January.
Safe journey to all
Shirley
therebnme is offline   Reply With Quote