View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #11
Sundogette
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13254
Tim, it has been a long time since I have been on the site. Every time I wander out, I just get itchy feet to hit the road.... I apologize for not reaching outsooner. Pete had a long summer last year of physical therapy, lots of extra time spent rebuilding his leg strength in the pool. We attempted one short trip in the trailer with friends that we had to cut short due to Pete being in a lot of pain. We then decided to try to take a short trip to the NW to see family via plane and rental car. Again, while we did get out of the Arizona heat for a couple of weeks, we had to cut our trip short and come home. After the usual rounds of another MRI, epidurals and a consultation with his neurosurgeon, Pete had another extensive surgery December of 2014. He is now on the mend after 6 hard months of PT, hernia surgery and a lot of walking. we are hopeful we can get out of Phoenix before the real summer heat and monsoons set in during July. The foot drop is a lot better, unless he is tired or sore. How are you? Hoping your recovery has gone well and that you are heading down the road.
Sundogette is offline   Reply With Quote