View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 03:41 PM   #23
kench
Established Member

M.O.C. #18135
WE had a 3400RL 2011 Montana Nice layout and lots of interior storage. Unfortunately somehow we ended up with the new 2011 and hadn't sold our 2007 Silverback yet so the only obvious way out was to trade the 2011 Montana and 2007 Silverback on a 2016 3790RD. The wife was adamant that she had to have as much storage as the 3400RL so I measure each and every drawer cupboard and anything else you could store something in and the interior storage on the 3790RD was almost identical foot for foot. The exterior storage in amazing. The only problem we ended up with in the 3790 RD was Toilet refrigerator, black tank valve, battery, air conditioner , fireplace mattress and a couple of other issues I cant recall right now. I have learned soooooooooo much about rv s especially from this site and have developed the knack of wearing the dealer down to address most of the items. It has almost become a part time job. Who knows maybe in another year or two we will have a unit as decent as our 2011 and 2007.
Anyway Happy RV ING everyone. even with all of these issues its great fun and best of all you meet some great people. Thanks so much.
kench is offline   Reply With Quote