View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:21 AM   #17
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
pineranch, Actually, I did give that thought some consideration! Not that it would not fit, but, that it would NOT get stuck like poor Big Butt did backing UP that gravel and soft sand hill with a steep blind side turn into the site. I still say, if someone (Man, aka CountryGuy) had seen what I saw he might have pulled down the hill and told me we are going somewhere else! That was some shoehorn event, whewie! Course, that said, I would not have had a story if we had not had BB stuck, that kind of story is good for the blood pressure, I can tell ya that!

patbarton, name suggestion noted, and we thank you. So many good suggestions, this ride could end up with a name like a king or papered pooch, L*O*N*G!!!!

nunya, Moab is one of our fav places, not sure it will be next winter, but, if we show up, we will need that extra parking spot again, thanks!!!

Illini Trekker, we drove em all, Ford, Chevy, Dodge. Ford, well, did not work for us. Chevy, loved the back seat configuration, but the front seat creature comforts were lacking. Dodge, back seat configuration, not the best, it is now FULL of stuff, but that front seat creature comfort zone is, well, WOW!

As with RV's there is no perfect truck, but, this one fit the most parameters for us. I love that we still have available choices in trucks, WOOT!!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote