View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Step one taken...

This weekend there is an RV show in Tampa. A small one that doesn't come close to the Super Show in January but not so small that Mike Gabba wouldn't show up. They do have the Montana line on display by Suncoast RV. However they did not have the new 3485 represented. In fact they won't have the 3485 available until the January show. The GM from Suncoast didn't even know what I was talking about. When I worked there last January I made Suncoast very aware of the MOC. In fact it was through the MOC and I that they first heard about the new front cap, the mirror and the new graphics. I did tell him they should start paying more attention to this forum. Anyway Mike Gabba and I got him straightened out on the new 3485 and the sofa. But I digress....

Today I presented the GM from Suncoast my list of wants and do not wants for my new 3485, explained just what I was looking for and also gave him the info on my trade.
Mike is going to get the GM the new MSRP and Cost sheets on the 3485 and within a week or so we should be able to start haggling price and get down to the serious part called the actual order.
I am also considering allowing Montana and Suncoast to use my 3485 as the display model for the show. Of cour$e I do expect to be compen$ated for thi$.
If all goes as expected I should be taking delivery sometime the end of January if not before.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote