View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Darrel and Mary--Welcome to the MOC forum and glad you're really enjoying that new unit! Sorry I didn't send this when you first came on board! There's nothing like surprises when you get your unit especially if it's something like a fireplace!
Since you are looking or some place to take that new rig, how about considering coming up to Nebraska for the Central Plains Regional Rally to be held in Greenwood, NE July 14th-19th? You can check it out on the forum here under MOC Regional Camping Clubs, then clicking on North American MOC/ Central Plains Region. The Rally announcement is under "It's Time for a Rally". Think about coming up and joining us! You'll get to meet some of the other MOC members from the Midwest(Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, and South Dakota. We even have a unit coming from California! We have plenty to do up here besides watching the Corn Grow! Some of it is on the website of the RV park we'll be holding the Rally at but there will be more coming under the Central Plains Regional thread shortly. If you have any questions just drop me a line either via email (address is on the Rally announcement thread) or PM me through MOC. Hope you'll consider coming up and spending five days(or more) with us!

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote