View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:08 PM   #1
SirCampsalot
Established Member

M.O.C. #19186
Does Keystone Read Or Hear Any Of This?

Well we do own SOB and I do know some will call the company "crap" if a light bulb burns out, but does Keystone ever troll this sight especially this topic? We are seriously looking at Montana and may have to reconsider. It would be nice if Keystone and all other manufacturers would gather a focus group of reasonable seasoned owners and really ask the right questions plus do this regularly. Then listen and take it back to the engineering & design team with follow up to the group and look to truely fix some of the major design concerns.

I know you are asking "what th h... is this guy smoking this is Keystone owned by Thor".

We do not need ANOTHER model or a bigger RV we are asking for a better RV at a reasonable price and willing to pay a bit more for quality.

I have a big concern when it deals with safety items and have read some posts of the poor visibilty of the rear taillights and how low they are placed. I have read OWNERS upgrading to LED and implementing their own ideas to make their unit more visible. WOW if you brain surgeons recognize this problem plus fix it why can't some design engineer put down his joy stick (metaphor) and FIX IT so the end user can just enjoy his rig (not a metaphor).

I see this problem industry wide and no end in sight.

Is all this just a exercise in futility and nothing will change? I dont know about you, but I do not feel better just because alot of others are settling for mediocrity and they too are having the same problem. Now it does help when someone here solves that problem, but again I reference the last sentence where I placed .

Sorry if anyone was offended especially if any of you ARE brain surgeons this is just my observation.

Cheers!
SirCampsalot is offline   Reply With Quote