View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #8
bolinski
Established Member

M.O.C. #8006
Thanks everybody-we just finished mounting the 3000 watt inverter in the front storage compartment-now I just have to find a way to get the remote control up into the bedroom so I don't have to go outside to turn it on and off. The inverter works everything except the ac units but I guess that is what the generator is for. Hope to meet up with Ozz and others some day once I get out on the road. Plan is for major launch date in April to Asheville area. Have a chance to buy 2 acres near Bat Cave N.C. by a creek from a friend of my daughter.
One of these days I will have the time to figure out how to post all my "stuff" like you folks. It is really interesting to see how you are all rigged up. The wife and I are hoping to someday soon go on the road for a year or so but right now the mean ole world still has it grip on us!!! Freedom is getting very vert close though.

Hope you all stay safe and God bless all of you-many many thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with me and others.
bolinski is offline   Reply With Quote