View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #23
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
We would have to list several. At the desk area the extra electric outlet underneath the desk and the keyboard tray because even when I only use the laptop I like a full keyboard. The vent covers take away the worry of having a vent opened when it rains. Switching the chairs and sofa gave us a better TV viewing situation. Then of course the washer/dryer was a big plus and installing wire baskets that are hooked down on the shelves above the washer/dryer gave us more travel storage. We also screwed down baskets on the shelf in the water closet so we can carry plenty of TP with us. And a big, big plus was the Sony surround system to replace the bad Q. The Comfort Control System for the heater was a BIG BIG improvement. We moved our Lazy Susan so we can still use it but have a place for the waste basket that is available on both sides. The towel rack hanging over the shower took away the problem of what to do with towels. I'm sure there will be more but that is it for now. BTW while I like the look of only two chairs at the table I would never get rid of my chairs as we have all of them full. They are a really great idea for being able to store more things in the Monty. Same with under the bed. We replaced our mattress with a custom one (that is another great improvement) and we did not find it too high, a little maybe, but not unmanageable.
Happy trails.............................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote