View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:23 AM   #8
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Donald,
I spend a few hours on this forum every day. It is very time consume. I noticed that you have "Authored," 6 Threads, and that every one has been replied to. The last thread was on Texas Taxes. I read it and was going to respond, but I'm not sure if my answer would have been correct. Instead of giving out information that could be misleading I decided to refrain from posting. It was not intended to disregard your post but a decision of mine to keep my mouth shut for once.

With over 8000 members on this forum, and if every one of them posted a 30 second message, it would take me over 30 hours to read every one of them. So I think what you see is not a bunch of people who are ignoring you but trying to make an intelligent decision as to what they have to say has some value.

What I was going to post in your "taxes," thread was: I'm a resident of Texas. Because I am 65 years old or older, I have the opportunity to freeze my taxes so they will never be raised. I also have the opportunity to defer tax payments. The reason I did not post is that I do not know if that applies in the situation you described and needed to do more research.

I don't know you. Your leaving the forum will not have an impact on my life. I appreciate your past posts and the information that they contained. I'm hoping that you will reconsider and that some day we can meet up along life's road.

Semper Fi!
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote