View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 08:05 AM   #41
2golfers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4579
This is my second Montana. My first being a 2006 which we traded in on this unit. We got a good trade in price and now I know why. My 06 was taken in for repairs 1x during all those years and that was for minor things after purchase. This new 3120 20th anniversary edition has been at the dealer more than I have had it. The last big issue is the breaks broke apart. Keystone is reimbursing us for the repairs, but probable because this happened while we were having conversations with keystone about other repairs that we need them to cover. Our floor "floats" when we use our heater. We are not only loosing heat but this heat has stretched the linoleum causing bubbles in the floor. Has been in for repairs for this same issue 3x and still not repaired. The next step is to replace linoleum. now we all know that the floors are put in first before anything, so how would they get that under the cabinets and sealed correctly. I feel that doing this would cause ore issues.

We were looking a Valano 5th wheel made by Tiffin a family owned and operated and still made in Alabama. Where the family makes the motor coaches. We have talked to several owners and they are all happy with the units. One customer said he called the company about an issue, they told him to bring it to them and if they can't fix they would build him a new one. May have to pay a little more but for that kind of service, It may be worth it, and they do have this same floor plan.
MOC #4579
2golfers is offline   Reply With Quote