View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 10:37 AM   #32
LordKurgun
Established Member

M.O.C. #18730
Not Yet

To start out, I’d need to state that I love the floor plan of my 2017 Montana 3790RD.
I bought it when it was 4 months old and I think the price I paid was reasonable for this model and options. The day I brought it home I did a cursory inspection and probably should have done a more thorough job and I might have caught much more issues than I did. I drove it home opened the door and noticed the wine rack cabinet fascia over the stove had fallen off and some trim in the bedroom closet had also fell off. The next day I noticed the screen door latch was miss aligned and was barely making contact with the hook. The day after that I noticed that the Radio/DVD was only installed with 1 screw holding it in place and the radio antenna was still in its wrapped up factory roll. On our first camping trip I found the dining room table was only fastened to 1 of the 2 rails, all the air conditioning duct work was crushed throughout the camper, the knee wall behind the couch was not secured properly to the joining wall, the fender flairs were missing screws and others were loose, a graphic had started to bubble, the bedroom closet door was missing 2 screws of the 4 required on all 3 hinges and the its latch plate was misaligned to the hole so the door would not close properly. Later I found the rear storage doors frames move when closing them, the bedroom thermostat backlight died and the rear heat pump compressor completely stopped working. I brought it to the dealership September 5th and everything was repaired under the warrantee by the beginning of February.

Kinda afraid what I will find on my next camping trip.