View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 03:22 AM   #149
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
Well, I must say I'm enjoying this fulltiming quite a bit. I haven't been on here for quite some time, I sure hope everyone is doing well!! I was trying to "git er done" around here with work. I had an unbelieveable waiting list of jobs to do, but have finally caught up just in time for the season to wind down...LOL I built, sealed and stained some decks, and powerwashed more trailers and scrubbed more awnings than I can count. But, I've made enough money to pay for the fuel there and back for the winter season and then some. Guess I'm headed to Donna, Texas for the winter months. The place sounds pretty nice, and the workampit deal sounds pretty darned good. But I digress...I was a little concerned about living in here full time due to my claustaphobia , but it hasn't been a problem at all. Working outdoors again is wonderful, and working so close to home I can be home in 30 seconds to a minute ain't too bad either. Sure does save on fuel costs!!LOL So, count me in as a happy fulltimer...:-)

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote