Thread: New unit
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 02:04 PM   #43
Baldicon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by browens62 View Post
we picked our new 3121 in Feb. 2018. we also had a list of items that needed to be worked. one had to have keystone approval. I had to call keystone to push that thru. I asked about the workmanship and keystone said that these issues were not on the delivery sheet, 1 of these items was a safety issue, the gas line. The dealership said that keystone only inspect ever 50 or so.

So we inspect the new units and have the dealer fix them.

We do like our 5th wheel. Just not happy with the workmanship for the $$ that we paid.
Brian and Tambra, we took delivery of a 3121 in June, and have a few items that need to be corrected. Do you mind sharing with me what problems you found? If you don't want to respond in this post, please pm me. And if you want, I can forward what I have found so far on ours (one was a gas line problem I found during pdi). Sorry Gregg, wasn't trying to hijack your thread. Hope the dealer gets everything resolved. If the second AC unit does not cool your 5er down, there are fixes that can be found in this forum to improve air flow (which is usually the problem).