Thread: Salton Sea
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Grampachet,
This is our first time to this CG and we are loving it. They start friendly at the front gate and it just continues. Sorry you won't be here until April but I'm sure we'll be running into each other somewhere down the road.... We look forward to that meeting. I like your Mountain Meadows picture. That may have been the spot we were in.

Mina,
We are on the East side. We're about 15 miles north of the town of Niland. The weather is beautiful. Hope it stays that way! But I must say the Hwy 111 is the worst road we've traveled on! Thought my scooter was gonna "scoot" thru the windshield!

Dick and Toni,
We have not yet made it to the hot pools yet. We did take the boys to the nice dog run and they met some nice new friends. As did we! There are a lot of Canadians here and we met about half of them! You're certainly correct about the many nice folks.

How far south did you make it tonight? Hope the trip is not wearing you out too badly. See you soon.

Jack and Terry,
While the park is nice and the new friends very nice they still have a long ways to go to beat our previous "CG". Wish you'd 'thawed out' your rig and joined us down here. I know you would have liked it. Even Ms. Maggie would have felt at home! You should have seen the boys interacting with all the other dogs. There were several nice Labs.

Happy Trails to everyone. Dennis and Mary Kay and The Boys
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote