Thread: No power
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:21 AM   #8
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Referring to the second paragraph of my post above, check the 12v distribution panel for the main fuse being blown. This implies that a combination of devices may have caused the problem. If the single device was a problem then its individual fuse would have blown.

Keep in mind the slideouts and landing legs do NOT go through this panel and are connected directly to the battery. Therefore the problem seems to at the 12v 'disty' panel.

Don't forget to turn off everything that runs 12v until you need them for debugging. The only thing that will probably be running is the propane detector but I don't know if it goes through the disty panel? If it is working right now (light is on) then it is wired directly to the battery like the landing gear and slideout. I only bring this up because it draws 12v somehow.

You mentioned you checked the circuit breakers which suggested to us 110v may be involved. 110v circuits use circuit breakers. 12v circuits use fuses. Check the fuses for a 12v problem. The converter is not in play here.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote