View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 01:57 PM   #13
RollingwiththeMorrisons
Established Member

M.O.C. #21218
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottz View Post
I used to travel with them down, but now I travel with them (especially the big ones) up. I had the one on the rear window break loose last year. I think leaving them down lets them move around and provides additional stress on the brackets. I talked to Irving about it and they sent me more brackets; said Keystone did not put enough brackets on the big ones. Originally it had three, now it has five.
I always travel with them up on our 3120RL. After reading your issue we checked all the brackets and found them to be installed randomly. The large brackets are used (3 screw holes on the back wall, one screw hole on the top), but how many screws used is very random. Large back window (3 brackets): each bracket has only 1 screw installed on the back and NONE on the top!! Small side windows: all 4 screws are used. Sadly, this is not the only time we have found screws missing from installation shortcuts. I believe that large back window shade is just waiting to pull free and come crashing down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15555309261155672468396258548603.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	3534  
RollingwiththeMorrisons is offline   Reply With Quote