View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 12:49 PM   #5
awheeler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by wecker1 View Post
The Lake Park CW is the closest service center to my home port and I've used them three or four times this past year for warranty work. Obviously every experience is different, but mine have all been positive. The service reps are all very professional in their approach and well informed as the Keystone warranty process. They kept me informed in regards to each step of the warranty/repair process, i.e., inspection/analysis, communication with Keystone, parts ordering, and expected timelines. In all instances the repairs were completed as promised or sooner. The showroom is larger than others that I've been to and the sales folks have always been helpful and attentive. There are also a couple of RV parks within a mile or so of the CW in case you need to overnight the night before or after.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the information. We are currently staying at Grassy Pond Campground - Moody AFB just up the road. We are scheduled to arrive CW at 9 AM on Thursday, as we head out. We will stop at CW, have the work done, then head to Defuniak Springs for a few nights then on to Perdido Key. Moving West a little at a time - Keesler AFB, Lake Charles, Schulenburg, San Antonio/Canyon Lake, Corpus Christi NAS.
awheeler is offline   Reply With Quote