View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 10:55 PM   #11
Kris & Al
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18907
I’’m in a jam!

We just left our unit in Canton GA and flew back to Minneapolis Saturday. We got tired of “dead heading” home and are trying something new this year. We fly back late December to continue our travels.

As we were leaving the storage unit to go to the airport, I noticed a gash in the sidewall of the forward door side tire. Not to the cord, but a chunk out of the rubber. Must of hit a jagged edge of a curb unknowingly. Decided a change of tires a year early might make sense. The Maxxis tires have been great, but are coming up on 5 years. The Sailun guys at the MOC Rally presented a pretty compelling case for their tires (price / performance). I don’t know the pressure rating of our wheels and can’t really look. I’d wanted to have tires ordered and paid for at the Camping World in Woodstock to expedite our trip timing. Thought I had a year to figure out the new tire thing, but had to catch a plane back in Atlanta and now the new tire decision is now. I’m stuck and don’t want to spend the first few days of our trip in the CW parking lot waiting for tires and mounting.

Any ideas? Anyone close that could look? Anything?
Kris & Al is offline   Reply With Quote