Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:41 AM   #14
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
It could be worse. Someone could contact the local television station news departments, then they could make videos of all the damage and loss, then show it over and over to give the lowlife morons sitting at home waiting for some ideas on what to steal next, how to do it, and realize how easy it is.

This world is so full of easy opportunities for thieves and just need to be reminded what to do with the news stations thinking they have an obligation to report everything to anybody.

I'm not safe either and know it. I park my rig in my driveway and I'm still waiting for my victimization. Sure, I use locks and it's behind a big fence, but as we all know, fences can be climbed and locks are for honest people. Use your imagination what could happen to my rig.

I kinda agree with Dennis since all this took place in a storage area with 30 cameras and the thefts took some time. Then there's a good chance the cameras were turned off, then what? You can't arrest an employee for burglary for turning off cameras, and this would only delay the investigation.

Take care, nosticks. May the rest of the year just get better from here.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote